Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year

Happy LEAP Year!

After a friends thoughtful entry on her blog about the leap year I thought I would do the same.

So there is an extra 24 hours this year. What will you be doing with that time?

Give to yourself, give to others, but just remember these extra hours are a gift!

I am/will do

*watching taped TV shows I am catching up on
*Baked the Chocolate Tort (Easter recipe to the right)
*Cleaned
*Relaxing
*Having Book Club at my house tonight
* oh and Re Propose to Ken as girls can do this on a leap year.

Kalani has also decided that her toy "dog" that she sleeps with and has loved for years - is going to celebrate his birthday today. I am more that happy with that arrangement, I said well you can't have another birthday for him, for 4 years!

So I hope you all have a happy leap year and enjoy your "extra" time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...