Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No More Chocolate!!


So I know it was Easter.. and I didn't even buy my kids any eggs.... yet some how we have an over abundance of chocolate in the house.

They were awake at 5:30 am and on the top bunk playing nicely - this should have been a clue that something was up, as they nearly always pull me out of bed to get them breakfast. When I got up at 6am I found the reason why - one of them had put an egg under their pillow last night and now all three of them were happily eating it - Great way to start the day - I thought Easter was over - we are meant to be on detox now! I then found Gabrielle with chocolate in her hand atleast 4 times over the morning - each time I confiscated it whilst saying "Where did you find that chocolate!" Eggs are hidden all over the house, and after the last time, she resorted to fishing chocolate out of the garbage!! Eeeeewwww!!

I think I have finally rounded all the stray eggs up, they are put away in the cupboard to be used for bribery at a later date - PHEW!!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Love the new stuff you've got on - can so empathize with the chocolate showing up in random places!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...