Monday, April 21, 2008

I Sewed something that wasnt a square!!


Ok so to date I only sew quilts, stitching, cushions, curtains - if it is a square its OK.... I had attempted to make myself a dress before and it was a disaster so I was scared off... but not anymore

I got the tutorial from HERE it was really easy to follow, good instructions from House on Hill Road

But I must admit, that even though they look cute, these tops are just a rectangle when sewn with elastic thread they shirr. So it looks like I am still stuck at squares and rectangles :)

2 comments:

Janell said...

These are so cute!!! I have got to make Anzac biscuits this year!!

Jan said...

I am impressed for sure. They look adorable in them. What a talent you have Bobbie. Those biscuits look good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...