Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4th, 4th, 4th Tag

I was tagged by the gorgeous holly to do a photo tag.. You open the 4th folder in my pictures then post the 4th photo in that folder. This was hard as I have 100's of folders;)and one of the first photos that came up was ken's grandmas coffin going into the ground! dear me)

but 2007 was my 4th folder then I decided to do the 4th folder again which was April (I put my pics all under months) then this was the 4th photo
Bahhwwwaaaaaa!! One of my best friends Alisha who has moved to London.... cry cry sob sob..this was the last time I saw her! Just before they caught the plane

This was a fun tag and I was having a great time looking at old photo's

I tag anyone who wants to : you know who you are my 5 readers :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

You totally lucked out didn't you. That was indeed a great picture. Holly is a doll. I bet you miss her.

Maybe I will do this tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...