Friday, October 31, 2008



Over the month of November I will be presenting to you 12 Christmas themed arts/crafts/activities/decorations and the like. If it goes well and I have more ideas, I will continue in December as well... we all know Christmas is only 55 days away!! I have 2 weddings, engagment party, 5 family birthdays and many more things -my calendar for November is packed!! If I didn't start in October I would never be ready for the First of December when the festivities start.

See you tomorrow with the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

4 comments:

Calamity Cookie said...

Can't wait for your Twelve Days of Christmas! It'll be so exciting tomorrow when I can say "It's Christmas next month!"

chelle said...

Goodie, I can't wait. m

Jan said...

Love the cliff header. So cute. This will be fun to see what you come up with.

Love the bike picture too. Very sweet.

Sarah said...

What a great idea! Love all the projects you've shared already, its so exciting that Christmas is just around the corner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...