Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guess where I went...

A Lion...

Some clowns (done all by themselves)


and yet another great use for Grandma's knitting skills (5 mins before we leave.. "where is that wig with the colourful hair"? Me - We don't have any wigs!! Miss K "Yeah the totally colourful round one" Me "oh Grandma's beanie! - What a great Idea!"

No Photo of the MR, but he was a Lion Tamer :P Well he can try but I don't think he can tame this Lion :)

WE went to a CIRCUS THEMED 30th Birthday Party. And it was great... My friend had games,her clothesline turned into a tent with hundreds of tealights hanging down, Circus Posters, and even a cardboard food stall.. all too cute!! And this is a lady with 4 kids under 4 (the little babies being twins!!)

4 comments:

Karyn said...

That sounds fun, what a great party idea. I sure hope your friend is exhausted...I would feel more normal if she was.

The ComberNation said...

What a creative fun party. 10/10 for the beanie use. xxxxx

Sars life said...

Hope you all had heaps of fun.

chelle said...

Love the creative use for Grandma;s knitting. I will have to look for that 80s photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog. m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...