Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Old School Bunnies

Remembering Face Washer Bunnies from my youth made me want to try them out again. I remember buying these things from School Easter fundraising stalls. And I think my mother showed me a few times and we made them as kids. Its been a long time (20 years??) so these are OLD SCHOOL Bunnies :)

Aaaawww... aren't they cute?


Roll facewasher until you have a sausage shape


Fold in half


Fold in half again


Secure 'ears' half with a rubber band and add googly eyes. You can add a cotton ball tail if desired too


They proved tricky to photograph, but you can pop an egg in the back.


A chocolate and a facewasher! what a gift :) My girls have been playing with them as toys.

9 comments:

Sars life said...

Cool will have to try it

Cindy said...

They are gorgeous! So cute!! I want to make one right now. A sure hit and such a simple toy.

Garden State Kate said...

Very cool, how about egg "shaped" soap? ;-)

The McClellan Clan said...

You have the FUNNEST idea's!! I'm so glad I met you on here! How are you feeling. I hope your just Rockin this pregnancy!!!!!!!

Karyn said...

I can do this one!!! Yeah, craft for me!

Oh and Rocci and made the alfoil painted eggs and we hung them as decorations in the lounge, very fun. Robbie is making a diorama of an easter scene, you have been inspirational in your persistent craft spreading endevours. It seems to have finally rubbed off. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Well they turned out okay, just kind of remember them from years ago

Anonymous said...

the bunnies look so sweet!

`sg ting

Our little family said...

My mom made these for us when we were little. I had forgotten all about them until we got a package from her yesterday with three of them! Plus felt bunnies. Check out my sisters blog to see the felt bunnies. You would like them, and they're super easy to make. http://kraftykatrina.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-bunnies.html

chelle said...

We need new facewashers here anyway! m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...