Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bunny Biscuits

I got these cute bunny head cookie cutters at Spotlight for $3. The larger sizes are quite big - bunny brownies perhaps?

Today we made some sugar cookie bunnies.

I used this recipe and I substituted milk for cream as I didn't have any.

I also made some of the medium sized ones and the girls 'painted' them with food colouring. They enjoyed doing that as an after school activity.

Maybe I should make 50 of these instead for class gifts.


I'll have to make more, we ate these.

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

It is funny how Australians call cookies Biscuits. To us in America, Biscuits are a type of bread roll like scones, but not sweet. Cute Idea!

katy said...

Totally Darling! What did you use for the eyes and noses? The use of coconut is brilliant!

Montserrat said...

Adorable! Your header is so cute with them too.

This Girl loves to Talk said...

katy I used food colouring. We mixed red, blue and green to make brown. Just dabbed it on with a skewer - over time it ran though, so their eyes turned weird.

This Girl loves to Talk said...

yes biscuits are cookies to us.. also known as bikkies

your biscuits are scones, rolls or dumplings to us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...