Friday, April 1, 2011

Easter Tree


It's april 1st! And I succeeded in our first Easter Tradition.

I decided that the first thing we would do for our month long celebration was an Easter Tree.
Throughout the month we will add more things to it.



It was exciting to get down our box of Easter things. I think last year was the first time I had anything worth keeping until 'next year'. We dusted off our Easter Egg Wreath and attached it to the door too.

G declared it "It's like NEW CHRISTMAS" which she repeated over and over.

And I have to agree. It is.

Easter is all about new and eternal life.


I'm sure I don't need to write a how to, but I will anyway :)

Find branches, twigs etc from your yard (or someone else's yard ;) and paint white


Arrange in a jar or vase. Be sure to anchor it down with something if it needs - rice, playdough, sand etc.

Is it bad that the frame behind is a left out christmas decoration? (a nativity papercut made by me)

Decorate and Enjoy And see how long it lasts.

N was only around 8 months old last Easter. She seems very interested in it all :S

2 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Sweet picture of N, she looks really angelic.

Aron said...

I love the easter tree!

www.babymine.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...